Bolts will play 13 times on national television in 2021-2022
The 2021-22 NHL season marks the return of hockey on ABC / ESPN and the back-to-back Stanley Cup champions are expected to feature high on the network’s lineup.
The Lightning are expected to play to a national television audience 13 times this season, starting with an opener against the Pittsburgh Penguins – the latest team to win back-to-back Cups.
Other notable domestic games include a rematch of the 2021 Stanley Cup Final on December 28, the Tampa Bay Stadium Series debut on February 26 in Nashville, and the Lightning’s first visit to Seattle to face the Kraken on the 16th. March.
See below for the full National Tampa Bay TV show:
- Tuesday, Oct 12 against the Pittsburgh Penguins – ESPN
- Tuesday November 30 at St. Louis Blues – ESPN + / Hulu
- Tuesday December 28 vs Montreal Canadiens – ESPN + / Hulu
- Wednesday February 23 c. Edmonton Oilers – TNT
- Saturday February 26 at Nashville Predators (Stadium Series) – TNT
- Wednesday March 16 at Seattle Kraken – TNT
- Saturday March 19 at New York Rangers – ABC / ESPN +
- Sunday March 27 at New York Islanders – TNT
- Tuesday, March 29 against the Carolina Hurricanes – ESPN + / Hulu
- Wednesday April 6 at Washington Capitals – TNT
- Tuesday April 12 at the Dallas Stars – ESPN
- Thursday April 21 vs Toronto Maple Leafs – ESPN
- Thursday April 28 at New York Rangers – ESPN + / Hulu
The games can be seen on ABC, ESPN, TNT, ESPN +, and Hulu.